Do you remember when I showed you this part of my sewing room and what a mess it was? Well, I've been working on it a little at a time, and it's finally starting to take shape. You can see some of my fabric shelves to the left of the buffet.
Here's what it looks like right now. It still looks a little messy, but the stack of books and the books in the plastic container are ready to be put away. To the left of the books is a stack of T-shirts ready to be put inside the buffet (I just need to clean out a space)
This, however, is the area that I'm most excited about. I ordered these fabric bins from Walmart.com, since they are not available in the stores. I ordered three sets (9 bins) to begin with. They are all in use now, and I have ordered two more sets, which I had shipped to my local Walmart and will pick up tomorrow night. I had started to roll my fabric before
I did want to get a dry erase board like I had talked about. Unlike my friend Nancy who has a BASR (big ass sewing room), I have a very small sewing room. I'll call it my TTSR (teeny tiny sewing room) So, my empty space is very limited. I also found this on pinterest.com and loved the idea. It's fabric on cork board.
By searching online, I found a board on Amazon.com that I thought could serve both purposes. The dry erase side is also magnetic. And then there's the cork side. I think that I can put on my thinking cap and figure out a way that I can make a fabric cover with pockets for this side. If I ever finish with all that I have planned, I should have a cute and neatly organized TTSR. So, I guess I should get off here and get busy.